African Stock Exchanges

NVL - New Vision Limited

Twitter · Facebook
NVL share price on Uganda Securities ExchangeNVL share price on Uganda Securities Exchange

The Vision Group, incorporated as New Vision Printing & Publishing Company Limited in March 1986, is a multimedia publishing company engaged in the business of newspaper and magazine publications, internet publishing, television and radio broadcasting, commercial printing and advertising, and distribution services. The company listed on the Uganda Securities Exchange in November 2004. The majority shareholders are the Minister of Finance, Planning and Economic Development and Minister of State for Finance, Planning and Economic Development with a collective holding of 53.3%. The public holds the remaining 46.7%.

New Vision Limited is listed on the Uganda Securities Exchange (USE) since December 16th, 2004. New Vision is traded on the USE under the ticker symbol “NVL”. The International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) of USE:NVL is UG0000000162. New Vision Limited is currently the 16th most valuable stock on the USE with a market capitalization of UGX 12.2 billion, which makes about 0.059% of the Uganda Securities Exchange equity market.

NVL160.00 ▪ 0.00
4 minutes ago
Last Trading Results
Opening Price
Day’s Low Price
Day’s High Price
Traded Volume0
Number of Deals0
Gross Turnover0.00
Growth & Valuation
Earnings Per Share
Price/Earning Ratio
Dividend Per Share
Dividend Yield
Shares Outstanding76.5M
Market Capitalization12.2B
Monetary values are quoted in Uganda Shilling (UGX) unless otherwise stated

NVL Stock Market Performance

1WK4WK3MO
+3.23%
6MO1YRYTD
-46.1%-48.4%-40.1%

The current share price of New Vision Limited (NVL) is UGX 160.00. NVL closed its last trading day (Monday, June 20, 2022) at 160.00 UGX per share on the Uganda Securities Exchange (USE), recording a 3.2% gain over its previous closing price of 155.00 UGX. New Vision began the year with a share price of 267.00 UGX but has since lost 40.1% off that price valuation, ranking it 16th on the USE in terms of year-to-date performance.

New Vision is the eighth most traded stock on the Uganda Securities Exchange over the past three months (Mar 22 - Jul 4, 2022). NVL has traded a total volume of 32,128 shares valued at UGX 5.04 million over the period, with an average of 510 traded shares per session. A volume high of 14,900 was achieved on April 19th for the same period. The table below details the last 10 trading days of activity of New Vision on the Uganda Securities Exchange.

DateVolumeCloseChangeChange%
2022-06-20611160.00+5.00+3.23%
2022-06-012,900155.00
2022-05-202,600155.00
2022-04-2790155.00
2022-04-1914,900155.00-5.00-3.12%
2022-03-301,224160.00
2022-03-229,803160.00
2022-03-102,569160.00
2022-03-0212,721160.00
2022-02-224,200160.00

Profile of New Vision Printing & Publishing Company Ltd

New Vision Printing & Publishing Company Ltd operates in the Consumer Services sector.

Factsheet of New Vision Printing & Publishing Company Ltd

Sector
Consumer Services
Industry
Address
Plot 19/21, 1st Street Industrial Area, Kampala, Uganda
Telephone
+256-414-337-000

NVL Industrial Market Competitors

New Vision Printing & Publishing Company Ltd, issuers of the NVL stock on the Uganda Securities Exchange, have one market competitor who is also engaged in the Consumer Services sector. The table below presents an overview of their market standing.

CodeNameM. Cap.CloseYTD
NMGNation Media Group102B542.19-4.64%

Index of African Stock Exchanges:

  1. Botswana Stock Exchange
  2. BRVM Stock Exchange
  3. Ghana Stock Exchange
  4. Johannesburg Stock Exchange
  5. Lusaka Securities Exchange
  6. Malawi Stock Exchange
  7. Nairobi Securities Exchange
  8. Nigerian Stock Exchange
  9. Uganda Securities Exchange
  10. Zimbabwe Stock Exchange

Post a comment

    NOTE: You are replying to 's comment. [Cancel]