African Stock ExchangesΞ

GWEB - Golden Web Limited

Twitter · Facebook
GWEB on Ghana Stock Exchange. Stock analysis for Golden Web Limited including share price chart, dividend and company profile.Stock summary for GWEB on the Ghana Stock Exchange

Golden Web Ltd. is a Ghana-based vegetable oil processing company. It was established in May 1982 to undertake the export of wildlife, farming and processing of vegetable oils. The Company is focused on palm kernel soya bean oil and cakes. About 80% of the palm-kernel cakes produced are exported leaving 20% for the local market. Golden Web acquired a 45,000-litre capacity oil tank, additional oil filter, conveyors and elevators among others. It produces and markets palm kernels, soya beans, oils and cakes.

GWEB0.01 ▪ 0.00 (0%) 2 minutes ago
Live Trading FeedGrowth & Valuation
Opening Price:--Earnings Per Share:-0.01
Day's Low Price:0.01Price/Earning Ratio:--
Day's High Price:0.01Dividend Per Share:0.00
Traded Volume:3,500Dividend Yield:0%
Number of Deals:2Shares Outstanding:35m
Value/Turnover:35.00Market Capitalization:350,000

Monetary values are quoted in Ghana Cedis (GHS) unless otherwise stated

GWEB Market Performance

GWEB currently ranks 15th on the Ghana Stock Exchange in terms of returns to investors with a year-to-date return of zero percent. Following GWEB are CAL (-1.32%), GGBL (-6.75%), and TLW (-7.63%). Shareholders were displeased that they had gained nothing on their investments when dividends were last announced by Golden Web Limited. Below is the historical trading trend of GWEB, covering up to the last 10 trading sessions of activity.

DateVolumeOpenCloseChange%Change
2017-01-032,0000.010.01+0.000.00%
2016-10-134,0000.010.01+0.000.00%
2016-09-301000.010.01+0.000.00%
2016-04-2914,7000.010.01+0.000.00%
2016-04-283,4000.010.01+0.000.00%
2016-04-181000.010.01+0.000.00%
2016-04-1219,5000.010.01+0.000.00%
2016-02-0978,0000.010.01+0.000.00%
2015-12-23364,0000.020.01-0.0150.00%
2015-06-251,0000.020.02+0.000.00%

Profile of Golden Web Limited

Golden Web Limited operates in the Consumer Goods sector, specifically, the Food Producers industry—according to the reverse Industry Classification Benchmark (ICB) taxonomy. The company's board of directors is composed of seven members whose names are listed below.

  1. Amy A. Bello
    Chairman
  2. Peter Nkansah
    Chief Executive Officer
  3. Thomas Wabi Bello
    Managing Director
  4. Mark Ofosu Ampadu
    Director
  5. Ebenezer Ato Barnes
    Director
  6. David Owusu Anokye
    Director
  7. Egblogbe Anaglate
    Director
Factsheet of Golden Web Limited
Sector:
Consumer Goods
Industry:
Food Producers
Address:
P. O.Box AH 8520, Ahensan, Kumasi
Telephone:
+233 (3220) 30 923
Facsimile:
+233 (3220) 30 924
Email:
goldweb@africaonline.com.gh
Website:
-

Industrial Stock Market Competitors

Golden Web Limited, issuers of the GWEB stock on the Ghana Stock Exchange, have six market competitors who are also engaged in the Consumer Goods/Food Producers industry. The table below gives you an overview of their market standing.

SymbolCompanyMkt. Cap.PriceChange
FMLFan Milk Limited1.30b11.30+0.00
BOPPBenso Oil Palm Plantation Limited81.96m2.50+0.00
CPCCocoa Processing Company Limited61.14m0.03+0.00
PBCProduce Buying Company Limited28.80m0.06+0.00
HORDSHords Limited11.49m0.10+0.00
SAMBASamba Foods Limited4.30m0.72+0.00

Index of African Stock Exchanges:

  1. Botswana Stock Exchange
  2. Ghana Stock Exchange
  3. Malawi Stock Exchange
  4. Nairobi Securities Exchange
  5. Nigerian Stock Exchange
  6. Zimbabwe Stock Exchange

Post a comment

    NOTE: You are replying to 's comment. [Cancel]