African Stock Exchanges

ORGT - Oragroup Togo

Twitter · Facebook
ORGT share price on BRVM Stock ExchangeORGT share price on BRVM Stock Exchange

Oragroup SA is a Pan-African banking group based in Lomé, Togo. Founded in 1988, the bank is currently operating in 12 countries across West and Central Africa, namely, Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Gabon, Guinea Conakry, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal, Chad, and Togo. With 139 bank branches and over 1,800 employees, Oragroup proposes to its legion of customers a wide range of banking products and services based on proximity and punctual responsiveness. In October 2018, Oragroup issued its Initial Public Offering (IPO) which was fully subscribed and helped raise XOF 56 billion. The company was consequently listed on the BRVM in April 2019. 20% of the company’s shareholding was floated while the remaining 80% was kept by the group’s other shareholders, with Emerging Capital Partners retaining a majority of 50%. The listing of Oragroup on the BRVM is the biggest IPO ever recorded on the bourse.

Oragroup Togo is listed on the BRVM Stock Exchange (BRVM) since February 16th, 2019. Oragroup Togo is traded on the BRVM under the ticker symbol “ORGT”. Oragroup Togo is currently the sixth most valuable stock on the BRVM with a market capitalization of XOF 251 billion, which makes about 4.06% of the BRVM Stock Exchange equity market.

ORGT3,610 ▪ 0
5 hours ago
Last Trading Results
Opening Price
Day’s Low Price
Day’s High Price
Traded Volume0
Number of Deals0
Gross Turnover0.00
Growth & Valuation
Earnings Per Share
Price/Earning Ratio
Dividend Per Share
Dividend Yield
Shares Outstanding69.4M
Market Capitalization251B
Monetary values are quoted in CFA Franc BCEAO (XOF) unless otherwise stated

ORGT Stock Market Performance

1WK4WK3MO
-6.11%-9.75%-7.44%
6MO1YRYTD
-9.75%-3.73%-13.8%

The current share price of Oragroup Togo (ORGT) is XOF 3,610. ORGT closed its last trading day (Tuesday, May 24, 2022) at 3,610 XOF per share on the BRVM Stock Exchange (BRVM), recording a 5.5% drop from its previous closing price of 3,820 XOF. Oragroup Togo began the year with a share price of 4,190 XOF but has since lost 13.8% off that price valuation, ranking it 36th on the BRVM in terms of year-to-date performance. Shareholders’ worries are compounded by the fact that ORGT has lost 10% of the stock’s value from April 25th to date.

Oragroup Togo is the 12th most traded stock on the BRVM Stock Exchange over the past three months (Feb 23 - May 25, 2022). ORGT has traded a total volume of 234,816 shares valued at XOF 933 million over the period, with an average of 3,727 traded shares per session. A volume high of 158,380 was achieved on April 27th for the same period. The table below details the last 10 trading days of activity of Oragroup Togo on the BRVM Stock Exchange.

DateVolumeCloseChangeChange%
2022-05-24483,610-210-5.50%
2022-05-23603,820+265+7.45%
2022-05-201,9403,555-285-7.42%
2022-05-192003,840-5-0.13%
2022-05-172,2543,845+45+1.18%
2022-05-1663,800
2022-05-131233,800
2022-05-1243,800
2022-05-1123,800
2022-05-101,5363,800

Profile of Oragroup SA

Oragroup SA was founded on January 1, 1988 and operates in the Financials sector, specifically, the Banking industry. Oragroup SA contracts an estimated total number of 1,811 employees. The company's board of directors, chaired by Palouki Massina, is composed of six members whose names are listed below.

  1. Massina, Palouki
    Chairman
  2. Ngon, Ferdinand
    Board Member
  3. Lodugnon, Brice
    Board Member
  4. Mestrallet, Patrick
    Board Member
  5. Klutse, Kwassi
    Board Member
  6. Acouetey, Didier
    Board Member

Factsheet of Oragroup SA

Sector
Financials
Industry
Banking
Address
Place de l’indépendance, Avenue des Nîmes et Nicolas Grunitzky, BP 65, Lomé, Togo
Telephone
+228-22-213-641, +228-22-216-221, +228-22-230-580

ORGT Industrial Market Competitors

Oragroup SA, issuers of the ORGT stock on the BRVM Stock Exchange, have a number of market competitors who are also engaged in the Financials sector and/or Banking industry. The table below presents an overview of the market standing of the top 10 by year-to-date performance.


Index of African Stock Exchanges:

  1. Botswana Stock Exchange
  2. BRVM Stock Exchange
  3. Ghana Stock Exchange
  4. Johannesburg Stock Exchange
  5. Lusaka Securities Exchange
  6. Malawi Stock Exchange
  7. Nairobi Securities Exchange
  8. Nigerian Stock Exchange
  9. Uganda Securities Exchange
  10. Zimbabwe Stock Exchange

Post a comment

    NOTE: You are replying to 's comment. [Cancel]